- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hora : 08:00
DAY 1. QUITO – CUYABENO: Bus (trip the night before the tour -‐ 9 hours) to “El Puente” the entrance to Cuyabeno reserve. You start the tour with a canoe trip down the Cuyabeno River to our lodge (3 hours exploring the river looking for monkeys, birds, etc.). Lunch. Explore the river and lagoons looking for more wild life, swim and enjoy the sunset. Dinner. Night canoe expedition in search of caimans.
DAY 2. HIKING DAY: Breakfast; Morning: four hours hike in the primary forest to learn about flora and fauna, especially to find out about the medicinal plants, frogs, insects, birds, etc. Lunch at the camp. relax. In the afternoon explore the river and small ravines to enjoy the uniqueness of nature. You will have the chance to swim and enjoy the sunset. If conditions permit, you may be able to see pink dolphins. Return to lodge. Dinner. Exciting night walk.
DAY 3. CUYABENO – QUITO: Early morning bird watching. Breakfast. Time to pack and relax. Navigating the Cuyabeno River back to Cuyabeno Bridge. Box Lunch. Take the bus to Quito.
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Accommodation in double and / or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-‐lunch-‐dinner); pure water, coffee, tea.
- Excursion gear (raincoat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets)
- Transportation Quito - Cuyabeno - Quito (bus or plane)
- Meals before and after the tour
- All other expenses not specified in the tour.
Nombre del precioComienzoFinGrupo (Min-Máx)Precios
No se encontraron detalles