ANTISANA SUMMIT – DESCRIPTION Antisana is one of the volcanoes found in the Ecuadorian Andes. This volcano is located southeast of Quito, in…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
ENJOY WITH THE BEST...!!!
Hora : 08:00
Quito - Antisana
Day 1: Depart from Quito at 10:00 am with your professional guide; we will check the equipment before leaving for the mountain. We will leave in a southeast direction to the town of Pintag for lunch, and then with our vehicle we will arrive at the base camp La Virgen sector 4,600m (15,091.86 ft.) We set up our base camp. Then we will have our glacier school (if the weather allows it) with our expedition we will talk about the objectives, recommendations and doubts. Dinner and rest.
Antisana - Quito
Day 2: Around 23:50 pm, we will take our backpack with the necessary and we will leave the attempt to the summit. This journey will take us about 7 to 8 hours walking on the glaciers of the Antisana. If the weather allows it, we will witness an incredible sunrise when we reach the top of this beautiful volcano, it will happen around 6:00 am or 7:00 am depending on the group.
After witnessing a beautiful sunrise, we return to Base Camp. We rest a bit while we have breakfast. Once we finished, we made the descent and later our return to Quito around 2:00 p.m. of day 2.
- Private transport
- Professional Mountain Guide (ASEGUIM)
- Technical climbing equipment; (Plastic Boots, Ice Ax, Crampons, Carabiner, Harness, Rope, Gaiters, Mittens)
- Personal equipment (Helmet, Waterproof Jacket, Head Lamp)
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- Camping Equipment
- Short instructional course on glaciers in the refuge.
- Extra meals or drinks.
- Polar / Thermal Clothing
- Batteries for the lamp.
- Big Backpack (for selected equipment) and Small Backpack (for the summit attack)
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
Nombre del precioComienzoFinGrupo (Min-Máx)Precios
No se encontraron detalles